Talk

Advanced search

Do any of you wear shoes in the winter or just boots?

(8 Posts)
Mimi1977 Tue 15-Sep-09 20:17:11

I tend to wear my full range of boots from knee high, to flat to healed. I'd love to wear some shoes but my ballet pumps are all LK Bennett or French Sole and therefore quite delicate.

Just wondered what you all did for shoes in the winter.

RGPargy Tue 15-Sep-09 20:23:54

I just wear the same trainers that i've been wearing for the past 3 or 4 years!! Different shoes for different seasons?? Wow!! shock

Ewe Tue 15-Sep-09 20:26:29

I sometimes where ballet pumps but not when it is raining/damp/really cold - so not very often! I wear high heeled shoes for work, parties, nights out etc.

Apart from that it is boots all the way.

squeaver Tue 15-Sep-09 20:27:43

I still wear my trusty old Converses with jeans on dry days.

MrsBadger Tue 15-Sep-09 20:28:32

I don't have many shoes and can't wear open toes at work anyway

so it's boots for winter and ballet or canvas flats in summer with the odd pair of wedges for variety

gallery Tue 15-Sep-09 21:25:03

interesting question, I live in country so wear shoes for weather. My work quite strict, I can only wear flat shoes which are closed- so no sandals, heels, peep toes etc, Work days wear flats.Going away on business wear heels, boots, whatever I can! Also , depends how far I am walking in rain etc. But so love the idea of someone who has choice

Jajas Tue 15-Sep-09 21:29:27

Converse for dry autumn days otherwise various boots all the way from wellies upwards!

lucykate Tue 15-Sep-09 21:33:33

i have to wear boots in the winter, get chilblaines otherwise. last winter i got a pair of fur lined leather ankle boots from clarks and thermal socks, wore them every day and only got one chilblaine. the year before i had them on every toe. i walk twice a day for the school run.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now