Talk

Advanced search

Just had cut and blow dry <hair swish and flick>

(12 Posts)
CybilLiberty Sat 12-Sep-09 16:41:19

I love how it feels. Wish I had the time and money to get it blow dried every week. Does anyone do this?

<head toss>

moondog Sat 12-Sep-09 17:09:32

I reckon some spoilt monsters have it done every day. Doesn't Anna Wintour?

tulpe Sat 12-Sep-09 18:06:49

If I ever win the lottery, I shall have my hair blow dried daily..................

and my bed made up by the housekeeper with freshly ironed, lavender scented, incredibly high thread-count white cotton sheets

CybilLiberty Sat 12-Sep-09 18:17:30

I think I might have one done if I'm ever going anywhere posh. Which is once in a blue moon but it makes such a difference

tulpe Sat 12-Sep-09 18:27:12

I always have hair blow dried for "events". Agree Cybil, it does make a difference to your confidence level and stress levels when getting the rest of you ready

RubysReturn Sat 12-Sep-09 18:28:25

My mum used to twice a week. She always looked like a well groomed Judith Chalmers - but not orange

nancy75 Sat 12-Sep-09 18:28:29

my mum never washes her own hair, she has it washed and dried twice a week. i wish i had the time/money to do the same!

mamalovesmojitos Sat 12-Sep-09 18:31:28

oh i love getting it done too! it is amazing what a difference it makes. so shiny and luscious.

mamalovesmojitos Sat 12-Sep-09 18:32:35

my hairdresser says that it is very common for customers to come in once or twice a week to get it done- especially those with curly hair which is maybe more difficult to manage.

bodeniites Sat 12-Sep-09 18:35:01

my hairdresser used to charge £8 for a blow dry so i got it done every week now its jumped up to £14 still cheap i realise but i cant justify spending that per week its gorgeous when its done too >sigh

MaggieVirgoOn Sat 12-Sep-09 18:35:14

I used to. When I was 22, no kids, lived at home, worked in centre of Dublin. I thought it was money well spent at the time.

NOW I think, why didn't I put a deposit on a flat!!

But... I know what you mean, my hair is a bush left to itself. Would LOVE to have naturally sleek hair.

Heated Sat 12-Sep-09 18:44:18

Have a friend lives abroad & she often has a wash & blow dry as it's so cheap - a couple of pounds - especially if she's going out in the evening. Some uber organised women in her organisation have it done on the way into to work or employ maids who can offer it (they're paid a bit more).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now