Talk

Advanced search

Don't all yawn at once, but dress advice...

(8 Posts)
LadyGlencoraPalliser Fri 11-Sep-09 14:06:23

I'm trying to decide what to spend my £10 Boden voucher on.
I was thinking that with that and 15% off as well I might get a dress - has anyone got the green knitted wrap or the double layer jersey one?
Of course that still makes them £57 or so. Are they worth it?
Or shall I go for a top?

Eve4Walle Fri 11-Sep-09 16:11:04

Double layer jersey one is dire. Forget it if you've even a hint of tummy as that band round the centre just accentuates it. I sent it back!

tassisssss Fri 11-Sep-09 16:13:30

I was looking at these very two just a few minutes ago so will watch with interest. I don't have much of a tummy but there's something about my nips that doesn't tend to work with jersey dresses. Also what's the length like, anyone know?

£57 is a bargain. How did you get the £10 voucher?

Eve4Walle Fri 11-Sep-09 16:15:44

It's about an inch below knee length on me and I am 5ft 5in.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Fri 11-Sep-09 16:19:59

Tassisssss they sent it to me cos I signed up for one of their surveys or sumfink. I forget which one.
I do have a bit of a tummy Eve.
Anyway I have now found out that you can't use the voucher and the 15% discount on the same order. However, the £10 off if you spend £30 code seems to work with the voucher. But the top I like is £29.
Back to the drawing board...

dexter73 Fri 11-Sep-09 16:27:52

I used the 15% off and the £10 survey voucher together and my order went through ok.

tassisssss Fri 11-Sep-09 20:57:49

hmm, i'm 5 foot 11 so i'm guessing that'll be a fair bit above the knee!!

I want a £10 off voucher (stamps foot!)

LadyGlencoraPalliser Tue 15-Sep-09 10:21:00

Dexter, you are right, they did work together after all. I didn't buy the dress though, as I decided that even at the discount £55 was too much, I bought this top in damson which ended up costing me £14 with both discounts. Now speculating frantically about what colour damson actually is and whether ocean might not have been better - can anyone enlighten me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now