Talk

Advanced search

What size Ugg Boots do I buy??

(9 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Thu 10-Sep-09 19:22:06

Am normally a 6.5/7 in shoes and have a new job grin which is smart casual so think I could get away with the cardi ones with skinny legged cords but have no idea as to what size to buy???

Help me before I make a huge mistake!!

Many thanks.

MadameCastafiore Thu 10-Sep-09 19:23:17

Oh - is UGGSofLondon.co.uk kosher?

They seem very cheap!

MadameCastafiore Fri 11-Sep-09 07:44:55

No UGG Officianados?

PrincessToadstool Fri 11-Sep-09 07:55:32

I'd get the 39 which they say is a 6.5. I am a 7 and got the 7.5 and they're okay but could be a tiny bit tighter - but the 6.5 would be too tight on me

Not looked at that site but anything with UGGS in the URL is fake (except UggAustralia.com) and if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

PrincessToadstool Fri 11-Sep-09 07:56:01

I can't actually get that site to load

BrokkenHarted Fri 11-Sep-09 09:06:53

You don't! Uggs are horrible and look ridiculous on anyone older than 22-3ish.

I will get nailed for that wont i but i am being honest.

BrokkenHarted Fri 11-Sep-09 09:08:09

Get some nice low heels an inch or two. Much lovlier

Mimi1977 Fri 11-Sep-09 09:21:12

I bought some yesterday and they say to get a size down from what you normally would as all the lining pads down and they are quite roomy. I'm normally a 41 but have got a 40. Quite snug but not tight.

Always going to be people who hate uggs but I believe they serve a purpose, they are trendy and worn with jeans look stylish. Boots with a heal look lovely too but we can all have more than one pair of boots in our wardrobe!!

MadameCastafiore Fri 11-Sep-09 10:13:00

Thanks guys on all the sizing issues!

I have always thought Uggs were vikle but I am partial to a bit of grey wool - as my friends will attest to my collection of grey knitwear!

I got a new job too and it means I can wear skinnies and leggings and stuff with knitwear and although I have some lovely Boden and Joules leather boots they are very restrictive and heavy and sometimes I just think it would be nice to wear something other than knee high leather (unless naked!! grin) - something to get me from the car to the playground and then from the car to the office and ugly UGGS seem to fit the bill!

May order 1 pair and see what they are like and if I do get on with them order the cardi ones in black too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now