Talk

Advanced search

spanx query

(4 Posts)
magnummum Thu 10-Sep-09 14:10:30

Calling on advice from Spanx users! Am usually a small size 8 but have 17 week old twins so have a few post natal lumps and bumps. Have a wedding and 3 naming ceremonies coming up and think it's about time to invest in Spanx or similar but I'm really confused as to which. Hide and Sleek was well reviewed but costs twice as much as Higher Power and seems to do much the same thing (or not?). Which would anyone recommend? Thanks in advance. (may well soon be posting for dress advice too!)

ThingumyandBob Mon 14-Sep-09 16:24:16

I used the hide and sleek high rise pant ones, they were fantastic post baby, they come up high, to your bra, so they make your tummy looking very neat. Definitely worth the extra money as they pull you in more than the high power pants.

I got loads of, ooooh, aren’t you looking slim comments.

I bought mine from Figleaves, you have to be careful where you buy them from as some mail order places consider them to be tights and don’t let you send them back if you have tried them on.

I reckon you’d be a small. I was a good 10 – 12 and worn a medium.

MichKit Mon 14-Sep-09 16:29:52

Actually, I'd like some advice too. Quite a trim 6 - 8, but have a huge post baby belly (after 21 months, yes!)... seriously looks like I am pregnant again!

Looking for something that will pull it in. I got the magic knickers from M and S, but they don't work.

magnummum Mon 14-Sep-09 20:26:45

Thanks Thingumy!Hide and Sleek here I come (think I may be more medium at the mo though in denial about that.) Just need to worry about the outfit now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now