Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a pair of dungarees

(12 Posts)
MichKit Thu 10-Sep-09 13:13:57

DD is 21 months, but quite big for her age (fits into 2-3 years clothes). I am desperate to get her a pair of dungarees, preferable denim and lined. Had found a super cute pair in Gap last year (denim, pink fleece lined), but all dungarees I've seen seem to only go up to 2 years.

Can anyone find me ones that would be suitable for 2- 3 years please?? They have to be lined, if possible.

gemmummy Thu 10-Sep-09 13:17:26

have you tried pumpkin patch? don't know about dungarees but a lot of their winter trousers are quite often lined so lovely and cosy.

MichKit Thu 10-Sep-09 13:42:57

Thanks Gemmummy... will have a look. I love lined trousers, so hopefully will find some there.

MadreInglese Thu 10-Sep-09 13:44:40

<wonders why a dungarees thread is in style and beauty, then realises it's for a child>

as you were

MichKit Thu 10-Sep-09 13:48:01

Whoops, was I not supposed to ask for kid's styles here blush Sorry!

Deeeja Thu 10-Sep-09 13:49:36

This thread title had me singing..."Come on Eileen, oh come on Eilleen! ......"

MichKit Thu 10-Sep-09 14:14:31

millenniumfalcon Thu 10-Sep-09 14:18:49

it tends to be tricky to find larger size dungies cos of potty training, but there's always something on ebay - i've had a few pairs of gap/next fleecey lined ones.

browntrout Thu 10-Sep-09 14:30:14

I know Next have some denim dungarees in 2-3 as I bought some for my daughter. They aren't fleecy but are nice. They have a pocket trimmed with purple flowers and a matching t-shirt. Also, I noticed Mothercare had some plain denim ones in stock this week. I am always on the look out for them as well as I like little girls in dungarees and was disappointed when I realised that most shops don't do them past 18 months. I think the Mothercare ones went to about age 5 or something.

MichKit Thu 10-Sep-09 14:43:04

Oooh, just found these at Mothercare, thanks Browntrout.

Still looking out for the fleecy ones... have my eye on a fleece lined pair of jeans on ebay.

monkeysmama Fri 11-Sep-09 09:40:41

Vertbaudet have some lovely lined trousers in the boys' section (zip trousers think they're called) Dd has them & they look great. Jojomamanbebe' have some girls dungarees but seem to think they were pink. John Lewis did some great denim lined ones last winte. Again for boys but dd wore them loads.

plonker Fri 11-Sep-09 09:53:40

I bought these for my dd (2.2) at the weekend. They are very cute!

They are perfect for my dd as they can be rolled up. My dd is very short so they fit her perfectly in the body and the roll up fits her perfectly in the length too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now