Talk

Advanced search

Took a trip to Bravissamo, Thankyou !

(8 Posts)
peanut08 Wed 09-Sep-09 22:13:21

So following some words of wisdom from some clued up bra gurus here I ventured into Bravissamo wearing a 36 D and came out wearing a 32 E shock everything is now beautifully lifted and seperated and my clothes look so much better it's changed my life!
Can't believe it took me this long to get fitted and ditch my maternity bras for good. If anyone else has been putting it off then don't, go for it and you may be surprised grin

peanut08 Wed 09-Sep-09 22:15:48

Sorry Bravissimo, you can tell I'm new to this bra stuff blush

JiminyCricket Wed 09-Sep-09 22:36:23

superb, speaking as a was 36 dd now a much better fitting 32 ff

peanut08 Wed 09-Sep-09 22:39:42

smile

izyboy Wed 09-Sep-09 22:42:43

Oh lord I am a bit scared, I am currently in denial at 34dd - it always seems to be up not down re the sizing -gulp.

peanut08 Wed 09-Sep-09 23:07:47

Go for it, I was surprised I went up to an E but as the cup size went up the inches around went down which is all good in my book grin. My norks actually look smaller and perter (is that a word?) now as opposed to hanging around my waist.

waitingforbetterdays Wed 09-Sep-09 23:20:43

When I stopped bf I got measure in M&S and was told I was a 34c but the bras didnt fit so they told me to try a 34b. I was sooo upset. Thn went to another shop and they said I was a 32d. The bras I bought fitted great and lifted me up.

I have been measured again and am now a 30dd. But the bras I have bought do not fit well and do not make me feel good.

Do they measure you well there and have amazing bras? I think I just need the amazing bras...

Esiuol Thu 10-Sep-09 21:09:22

Hi yes a well fitting bra does make a big difference and the same goes for swimwear.

I decided to risk buying swimwear online this year because the thought of walking around the town with a 3 year old son trying to find a 32G bikini was just an unbearable thought!

This is my first time on this site so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by listing the websites I used. I would have found it a great help if I had been able to find a list of websites that stock G cup sizes in swimwear especially. I do like lingerie as well but swimwear is on show and I was sick of wearing an ill fitting black bikini everytime I went away. Anyway I've listed the sites I used and I hope it helps any of you who are in the same situation as I was a month ago. I now have 2 beautiful bikinis and a tankini for the 'having a fat day'

I went to
www.bravisimo.com
www.clara-olivia.com
www.figleaves.com

I had a Fantasie Tankini and 2 Freya Bikinis and I would never wear any other brand again now, I actually felt quite glamarous on the beach (can't believe I'm saying it to be honest). They're not cheap but they're worth every penny. I'm not as bothered about underwear because its hidden but swimwear on holiday is the most important thing you take with you and now I'm going to have to book another holiday to get my wear out of them! Any excuse!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now