Talk

Advanced search

Summer Shoes - who's found some good ones this year, and where?

(9 Posts)
Earlybird Thu 02-Jun-05 19:58:16

So, who has found some fabulous summer shoes they'd recommend? I hate shoe shopping with a passion, and often procrastinate until there's not much stock left in the shops. Would love some tips on what you've found that you rate. Oh, comfort is a must for me, but would also like a bit of style/flair too!

vickiyumyum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:35:16

primark wedges for £8 great, v.similar to ones in principles for £35! and clarks have some lovely sandals too often feel i must be getting old when i see nice shoes in clarks! (am 29)

lou33 Thu 02-Jun-05 21:37:19

i am living in my flip flops, but then i wear them rain or shine

flip flops go with everything

fairydust Thu 02-Jun-05 21:38:55

have to admit the black toe pokes are getting worn regular so far this yr as they go with everything

vickiyumyum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:39:08

got some lovely flip flops in primark to v.similar to a pair i had seen in Jones for £30 but they cost £8.
going off on a tabgent i know but whenever i see something in primark for over £6 i always think that thats expensive!! when obviously couldn't buy one shoe in most places for that!

BethAndHerBrood Thu 02-Jun-05 22:06:50

I bought some lovely clarkes flip flop thingys from my catalogue. They cost £25 but they were worth every penny, they look gorgeous (with my johnsonned up legs!) and they were really comfy straight away. The only pair of flip flops i've ever had that didn't tear my skin to shreds the first time i wore them!!

sammac Thu 02-Jun-05 22:18:39

Another vote for primark shoes, bought 4 pairs last weekend for £20. Thong ones, espadrilles, flip flops. All lovely. You wouldn't know unless someone told you that they were cheapies. My favourites have got a big red flower on the flip flop bit.

gingerbear Tue 07-Jun-05 15:05:32

Can't stand toe post flip flops, make me feel queasy.
Sainsbury's TU range. Pink beaded cork soled birkenstock type slides for £12

Nemo1977 Tue 07-Jun-05 15:13:32

found a lovely pair in evans with flexi sole £28 but very comfy and well worth it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now