Talk

Advanced search

Boden...again..Parisienne top

(11 Posts)
purplepeony Wed 09-Sep-09 08:32:15

anyone got it? is it worth £22 - 15% discount for basically a T shirt?
Has anyone seen any white long sleeved scoop neck Ts in Gap as last time I looked there were none.

Looking for ideally 3/4 length sleeved white top, cotton, fitted or semi fitted, normally buy at Kew but don't like their double fronted ones- bit too stretchy and not nice cotton feel, iyswim.

fishie Wed 09-Sep-09 08:33:50

oh dear parisienne top was deal of day 20% off last week. have you tried white company?

wem Wed 09-Sep-09 08:39:27

i bought 2 last week when they were on deal of the day. The white one is very thin material, fairly see-through. I'm keeping it only because I used the spend £30 get £10 off code and if I sent it back I'd only get about £7 refund. Also it's a full length sleeve.

purplepeony Wed 09-Sep-09 08:43:15

I know I missed the offer- stupid me.
Is the save £10 over £30 etc still valid and if so what is the code?

I tried the White Company last year and they again are too stretchy- quite thick as well. want 1 to wear under cardis and tank tops.
Also looked at White Stuff- nice, but not cheap either.

fishie Wed 09-Sep-09 08:48:28

yes the code is still going i used it on monday. it is somewhere half way up the 'boden offer of the day' thread.

zara? h&m?

joliejolie Wed 09-Sep-09 08:50:35

I have it in 5 colours and love it. Really flattering fit.

tulpe Wed 09-Sep-09 09:22:18

I have it in navy & grey stripe. Am undecided whether it is staying or going.

Fits beautifully (quite long so no gaps/risk of gaps ) Just not sure about the colour: I thought it was navy and white/cream.

Can heartily recommend Top Shop for long sleeve tees. They are quite fine knit with a slight stretch but not heavily lycra laden, iyswim. I started off with one last autumn.....I now own 6 . Get lots of compliments when I layer them up and they look more expensive than they are.

wem Wed 09-Sep-09 09:29:05

spend £30 get £10 off code - XNHT I think

fishie Thu 10-Sep-09 15:32:00

pp look at this one

tulpe Thu 10-Sep-09 16:05:04

Sent mine back today. Decided I didn't love it enough as a stand alone piece and I have lots of layering tops already.

happilyeverafter Thu 10-Sep-09 19:32:29

My white one is quite see through and doesn't give me a very clean silhouette but the grey looks lovely and is very flattering.

I got them on deal of the day with the £10 off wys £30 too so am happy that they were cheap enough to keep both and to be fair the white looks lovely as a layering top and works with lots of outfits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now