Talk

Advanced search

Ordering from PLANET

(10 Posts)
joliejolie Mon 07-Sep-09 08:32:50

Just saw a dress from Planet on another thread and I am loving it. I was browsing the site and really like the style of the clothes.

Has anyone ordered from them before? What is the quality and sizing like?
TIA!

llareggub Mon 07-Sep-09 08:37:06

I've never ordered from them but quality good in the shop, I think. They have a good sale, but I'm pretty sure their target customer is the maturer woman.

joliejolie Mon 07-Sep-09 08:42:57

blush
I am only 40, but I quite like this and this and this for the Joan Holloway look.

I was thinking this for a wedding at the end of the month.

llareggub Mon 07-Sep-09 08:48:23

I love the coat, but then I like Planet and I'm only 34...

They really do have a good sale with a usually a good range of sizes.

KristinaM Mon 07-Sep-09 08:55:15

20% off Planet 3CPFAB

haven't tried it, good luck

joliejolie Mon 07-Sep-09 09:00:21

You are a star KristinaM !!!!

KristinaM Mon 07-Sep-09 19:40:50

sorry not really a star... i cant read my own handwriting blush

that code is for 20% off Phase8, not Planet. Sorry

Bellsa Mon 07-Sep-09 19:43:03

I love the suits, and always buy in the sales (brilliant value). I'm 35. But the sizes are big-I usually go for a size less than I usually am.

UndomesticatedGoddess Mon 07-Sep-09 19:48:33

We have a planet outlet shop near us at Mansfield (part of Jacques vert group). They have really good prices although not always this season's stuff.

I got a coat for £29 last week!

There might be other outlets so it would be worth checking your nearest one.

upamountain Mon 07-Sep-09 22:00:14

I buy Planet for work as their trouser suits are good quality and again I only buy in the sale.

Yes there are things my mum would like and others that make you wonder if the designer needed an eyetest but there are some lovely things in the range each season if you search through.

The website doesn't help with their unflattering images on mannequins.

Definately go down one size as sizing is very generous.

I like this casual coat and this more formal one and because I like red this dress and top and will look at this .

You need to try their things on to see if they do look well cut or just make you look 50+.

The quality of the clothes is very good and if you order online they are good on delivery and returns also.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now