Talk

Advanced search

Decisions... Fly boots or Uggs??

(7 Posts)
Mimi1977 Sun 06-Sep-09 19:11:02

I hadn't discovered Fly boots until coming on here but I love them. I have some LK Bennett brown boots to wear with skinny jeans but they are wide at the calf so can't wear with skirts and dresses. I have healed knee high boots to wear with skirts but would like something more casual and funky since my SAHM status. Can I wear skinny jeans with Fly boots? (want some black ones)

I don't want to look like I'm heading into the office but I love clothes and making an effort. I also want to keep looking funky. I also love the idea of some Uggs but I know the downside is you can't wear them in the rain like I could if I got Fly boots.

Ahhhh decisions - what do you all think?

DogAgain Sun 06-Sep-09 19:11:46

Message withdrawn

AnyFucker Sun 06-Sep-09 19:16:47

Fly boots are very narrow in the calf, just to warn you

I have relatively skinny calves, but even my skinny jeans look a bit "bunched-up" in Fly boots

they look fab with thick leggings or woolly tights though

I personally don't like Uggs, too ubiquitous and too many orange-faced, poker-straight haired 14 yo's slop around in bad copies for my liking smile

Mimi1977 Sun 06-Sep-09 19:18:04

Considering that option Dog!

cocolepew Sun 06-Sep-09 19:18:52

Fly

missmelly Sun 06-Sep-09 19:30:09

Fly
Uggs shouldnt be seen outside the house

everlong Sun 06-Sep-09 20:33:52

I'm not oranged-faced or 14 but pale-ish and 41- but my uggs ( real ones ) are good for the following : pulling on when you need to go out quick, good when you feel cold and need to go in the cold kitchen, good when you just want to feel cosy. I love my Uggs. They are sooooofffft warm and quick and I will always have some!

Fly??? Mmm not sure, bit gothy for me and look like they will not be very comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now