Talk

Advanced search

Handbags...

(8 Posts)
Mimi1977 Fri 04-Sep-09 19:23:18

What kind of bags do you all have? I really need a new one for everyday that is roomy enough to fit in the clutter needed for a one year old but also stylish. Anyone seen any good ones?

mummy2isla Fri 04-Sep-09 20:51:18

Get a mulberry one. Expensive but they last.

ThingOne Fri 04-Sep-09 20:54:08

How much do you walk? Or do you always have a pushchair? A mulberry bag is lovely but a big one full of stuff is heavy.

When mine were little I had one big bag for their stuff and a small handbag so I could leave the laden pushchair when required and not lose my money, cards and phone.

I just used a bag I liked. That changed from time to time!

mamayaya Fri 04-Sep-09 21:52:38

I vote for a nice big bag that is not HUGE but you can fit a nappy and wipes in, and then shove everything else under the pram.

Rollmops Sat 05-Sep-09 19:28:57

JP Tod's, last you a lifetime.

xxxxBAMBOOxxxx Sat 05-Sep-09 19:33:14

Don't get an expensive one. Where ever you leave it, your one year old will find it, empty it of all its contents and then drag it through the muddiest patch in the garden before you even discover its missing

PrincessToadstool Sat 05-Sep-09 19:37:11

I have this. Couple of nappies, wipes, drinks, raisins, rice cakes, purse, keys, tissues... and room for more. Tis fab.

I have a few lovely leather bags for when I'm out alone (rarely!) and would rather keep them looking nice than covered in juice etc

cocolepew Sat 05-Sep-09 19:44:17

I have a cath Kidston bucket bag for work, it's waterproof and my lunchbag fits in it. My other bag is a Marc Jacobs Blondie bag, blue denim and Debbie on it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now