Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If I have a perm will i look like a granny???

(12 Posts)
MayorNaze Fri 04-Sep-09 16:17:11

have hair ishoos

am growing out a crop but forgot hair has turned wiggly after having dd. is curly, but only if i "scrunch." otherwise looks like dom king. seriously.

is def not straight but not quite curly. is currently about 4 inches long.

if i get it permed to make it more curly will i look like the queen? i wouldn't mind but i'm not even 30 yet

am already starting to bear a worrying resemblance to camilla pb hmm

MayorNaze Fri 04-Sep-09 16:25:42

blue rinse??

MayorNaze Fri 04-Sep-09 16:33:39

shaving it all off it is then...

moondog Fri 04-Sep-09 16:34:30

Yes

Buda Fri 04-Sep-09 16:38:29

Don't perm! It will look shorter. And like a helmet. And you will look older and matronly.

I know all this because I did it. It was horrendous.

Your only options are to persevere or try having it trimmed into a style that you can manage as it is growing out.

MayorNaze Fri 04-Sep-09 16:41:22

ok. no to a perm then. i thought it was Not A Good Thing tbh but needed someone else to tell me that grin. what type of hairdo do you have Buda?

missmelly Fri 04-Sep-09 16:41:33

can you do something like this with it?

MayorNaze Fri 04-Sep-09 16:44:28

possibly i could actually missmelly, thank you! i am googling like stink but only comig up with random blogs with no pics boohiss

Buda Fri 04-Sep-09 16:53:40

At the moment I have a mess not a 'do'! It is currently a too long straggly bob. Well it was a bob!

The perm was a long time ago. I had shortish hair and wanted to grow it and thought it would be easier if it was permed. It wasn't.

I was living in Vietnam at the time and my Ozzie hairdresser wasn't too sure about doing it but he did anyway. Then even he hated it! We used to go out drinking together and he would sit and tell me how much he hated my hair!

missmelly Fri 04-Sep-09 16:56:38

I googled 'short curly hair style'

grin

missmelly Fri 04-Sep-09 16:58:52

lol buda.. you know you have crap hair when the hairdresser who did it hates it

Buda Fri 04-Sep-09 17:08:01

Yep!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now