Talk

Advanced search

Boden (yes again) the 12% off when you spend £200- how do you get it

(9 Posts)
gallery Fri 04-Sep-09 12:55:02

Hi
I have seen on some earlier threads that it automatically works on some people's accounts to put a 12%discount if they spend over £200 and then you can still add another code to get more off. I have put £210 in my basket and not got any discount (I have tried logged in to my account and doing without logging in)
Can any Boden expert shoppers advise- I so need some shoes, had to throw out 2 pairs this week

Umlellala Fri 04-Sep-09 12:59:41

I had a 15% email today...oh hang on, I've just read your thread properly... sorry

EldonAve Fri 04-Sep-09 13:00:25

thread with codes

gallery Fri 04-Sep-09 13:59:24

thanks both. EldonAve, I was hoping to duplicate some other shoppers success where it seemed to work automatically and then they added in a code like the LN3A one and ended up getting more off. Never mind, not working that way, best I can get is the 15% off will have to muse over weekend, perhaps just one pair of shoes then

EldonAve Fri 04-Sep-09 14:06:36

are you sure they weren't buying the offer of the day items?

gallery Fri 04-Sep-09 15:04:51

flowery bean bag on boden offer of the day said 'Well I just ordered £271-worth of stuff and paid £196 plus free delivery. I bought the offer of the day, plus spent over £200 which took 12% off the whole order, then applied the A354 code which got me another 15% off. Bargain! '

So I was wanting to emulate the discount success

flowerybeanbag Fri 04-Sep-09 15:33:28

gallery I think it may have been a fluke/loophole. When I went to the home page yesterday it mentioned the 12% over £200 offer at the top, and then on the 'my account' page it listed it under 'my offers'.

Today it only mentions a 10% offer, all mention of the 12% stepped offer I used has gone, even though the catalogue says it's still valid until 22 Sept.

I think they'd set it up to automatically go on, without working out that if it's automatically applied, the code box is then unused, allowing customers to apply another code.

Seems I was lucky!

EldonAve Fri 04-Sep-09 15:55:26

the 12% stepped offer can only be used once so maybe that's why you can't see it anymore

gallery Fri 04-Sep-09 16:32:31

oh well, who knows perhaps shoes will turn up on offer of the day, I will wait a few days to see...thanks for replies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now