Talk

Advanced search

(ish). Where can I buy branded boys sportswear cheap ?

(15 Posts)
NomDePlume Wed 01-Jun-05 15:09:30

kids need a wardrobe update and insist on Nike this and Adidas that (they are 13 and almost 12), I'm happy(ish) to buy this stuff but i don't want to pay full whack. Anywhere online that'll do it cheaply ?

Tried m&m sports and their stock is poor. Would also like to avoid ebay.

TIA

Nemo1977 Wed 01-Jun-05 15:15:08

do u havew a soccer sports shop they do lots of nike etc very cheap.

NomDePlume Wed 01-Jun-05 15:17:13

i don't think so, but will keep my eyes peeled. There are loads of sports shops in town so I might just have missed it.

Lizzylou Wed 01-Jun-05 15:18:40

I buy my brothers' (12 and 14) presents there...v reasonable, always seem to be at least 30% cheaper than elsewhere

LIZS Wed 01-Jun-05 15:19:44

Do have any outlet stores near you ? map of McArthur Glen sites here or somewhere like Clarks Village at Street which have brand shops.

AtHomeMum Wed 01-Jun-05 15:19:52

depends where you live, but i go to gunwarfe quay outlet site - great sportswear shops & good prices

MarsLady Wed 01-Jun-05 15:26:14

Soccer Sports. Do you have a retail park nearby? Also JJB, but look for the sale rails.

saffy202 Wed 01-Jun-05 16:06:10

Online try LX direct here - normally discount codes kicking about for these.
Also ordered some adidas stuff yesterday from Empire Stores.

Agree with Sports Soccer but think it's changed its name to Sports World - are in all main shopping centres and are starting to appear in retail parks. Shops themselves aren't pleasant - very hot and overcrowded but worth it for the prices

Xena Wed 01-Jun-05 16:33:27

not sure where you live? there is a sports shop in bromley that used to be lillywhites, they sell branded clothes at sometimes 1/2 price

vickiyumyum Wed 01-Jun-05 17:16:02

not sure about online sorry. but outlet centres always have shops like, nike, adidas, puma in them. got my boys lovely adidas t-shirts for £5 at gunwharf quays which is portsmouth.

and sports soccer is reeally cheap as well, but can't find them online. always get kids trainers there as money off compared to jd sports etc

vickiyumyum Wed 01-Jun-05 17:18:39

just searched online and the website for sports soccer has a store finder but not online shopping.
sports-soccer

maybe there is one near you!

fin54 Wed 01-Jun-05 18:07:50

www.mandmsports.com can shop on line, I have always found them to be good

sassy Thu 02-Jun-05 09:24:27

Hi NdeP,
Try a trip to Kidderminster (not something I'd usually recommend!) The new shopping area has several sports shops inc sportsworld and there is a tkmaxx too - sure you'll pick up some bargains.

NomDePlume Fri 03-Jun-05 11:46:30

lol, sassy

Ailsa Sat 04-Jun-05 17:35:45

Merry Hell!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now