Talk

Advanced search

Boden Shopping Parties

(8 Posts)
Peartree15 Thu 03-Sep-09 09:21:52

Has anyone been to one? I hear good things and am off to one in Henley next week. Hope it will be less carnage than their clearance sales.

dexter73 Thu 03-Sep-09 09:34:20

They only sell the new seasons clothes so I should think it will be less carnage!

EleanoraBuntingCupcake Thu 03-Sep-09 09:36:00

i like the carnage!

llareggub Thu 03-Sep-09 09:40:16

I'm off to one tomorrow so I'll report back. They've helpfully booked a venue with a good soft-play facility so I can keep the troops entertained while I shop.

Peartree15 Thu 03-Sep-09 10:09:40

The clearance sales should be called When Posh Birds Attack, there was even a fight in the changing room!

The offer they're doing for the party is pretty good, so I'm already working out how to hide what I've spent.

EleanoraBuntingCupcake Thu 03-Sep-09 11:01:11

i did some fairly blatant queue jumping at the carnage, in my defence i didn't realise where the queue started but the posh birds were not impressed. fortunately i do not suffer from british middle class embarrassment adn brazened it out.

Peartree15 Tue 22-Sep-09 10:11:21

Reporting back (again after pc crashed)!

Even with my most cynical head on, I have to say it was really good. Well set up, great to see everything in the flesh, easy to order and a nice discount. Went in expecting to buy a couple of things, ended up buying comepletely different stuff and spending far too much.

I think that this is what their marketing types would call a 'positive brand experience'. Even got a couple of glasses of vino out of it!

Grisette Tue 22-Sep-09 12:31:32

The best bit is you get £25 ( count'em) for each friend you refer at a boden party. I was impressed when I went how good the quality of everything was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now