Talk

Advanced search

Fed up with my hair!!!

(7 Posts)
Kayzr Thu 03-Sep-09 08:35:28

Please can you help me with my hair?

It is just below my shoulders and I have no fringe. All I ever do with it is stick it up in a bun and that is it. I really would like it shorter but I don't know what to do and what is fashionable. Not sure on a fringe but certainly wouldn't say no if it looked good.

Thanks.

JackBauer Thu 03-Sep-09 08:45:11

Simple. Do the MN and join the ranks of the fabulous!

Kayzr Thu 03-Sep-09 09:08:22

No way!! I do not have the guts to do that!!!grin Far too scared!!

JackBauer Thu 03-Sep-09 11:03:24

Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it.....

<chicken>

grin

Curiousmama Thu 03-Sep-09 11:06:33

A lot depends on your style (ie what you like to wear) age, hair type, face shape....

I'd really recommend getting a consultation with a good stylist, even if you can't afford to go there you could take the idea to another salon/college. Also colour can really change your look, even something subtle.

Kayzr Thu 03-Sep-09 13:13:26

I am usually in jeans and a vest top. I'm 23. I was trying to put a picture on my profile but it wouldn't work. I love my hair colour but not the style. I'm going to make an appointment with my hairdresser and see what she thinks.

Curiousmama Thu 03-Sep-09 13:30:33

Great hope you manage to post the new look smile Go for it...it grows back if you're not keen. It's good to try something new.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now