Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know of any toast discount vouchers?

(15 Posts)
Opc0904 Thu 03-Sep-09 01:11:17

Or if they do them at similar times each year and with what mags, love a couple of things in new catalogue but soooo expensive! Thanks...

NoahFence Thu 03-Sep-09 07:49:04

i fuckign love it htis year
its shit normally
am i getting old
also love the Jugsaw sweater dress - a snip at ( gasp) £90

cazzybabs Thu 03-Sep-09 09:09:10

a couple of times i have ordered from them..they then send a next order get 10% off...

I love lots too..but am worried it won't look as good on a fat short person as opposed to tall willowy model

ActivityApple Thu 03-Sep-09 09:31:36

Message withdrawn

womma Thu 03-Sep-09 09:57:00

They usually put a catalogue in with Red magazine with 10% off, maybe the October edition? And if you sign up to have the catalogue sent to you you'll be notified about the discount period.
There's some really nice stuff, but I'm booby and it only suits skinny minnies with small boobs, oh well.

madeupsurname Thu 03-Sep-09 10:31:18

They kept sending me offers in spring/summer - 15% off, free postage and free returns. I thought they were about to go out of business!

Agree they have some lovely stuff this year. I like the jersey tunic, the slouchy trousers, and the knitwear. Also the gaucho boots but they are ridiculously £££.

NoahFence Thu 03-Sep-09 10:33:10

here we are

fishie Thu 03-Sep-09 11:41:29

swoooooon at that dress. i have a jigsaw at bottom of street, will visit in person in a sec. i hope it has a fatal flaw cos £98 i cannot spend on knitwear, moths at home.

NoahFence Thu 03-Sep-09 12:37:28

yes pliz report back
cannto be too baggy on legs for me

bodenites Thu 03-Sep-09 12:43:52

i think the toast catalogue is so funny the photography is beautiful but whats it all about ? a young girl with sleeping sickness gets herself into several scrapes and has had a little accident on one of the chairs and looks like shes lost £5 in a corner

NoahFence Thu 03-Sep-09 12:44:30

they and the kew models look like they need to be sectioned

bodenites Thu 03-Sep-09 12:50:38

pmsl at kew! what on earth are they owls on? i wonder if the one at the back of my house who freaks me out at night is dressed like that

NoahFence Thu 03-Sep-09 12:57:59

lol

fishie Thu 03-Sep-09 13:34:34

ok i looked at it, very soft and beautiful colours, esp the green version, the cut is as appears on website.

but the knit is too loose for me, there is a woolliness about it which is more bedsock than £98 wafting. i also think it would be a bugger to wash, would catch on anything.

in other news, i got jeggings in topshop.

MrsSeanBean Thu 03-Sep-09 22:42:15

What's going on with all the Hunter wellies?

A couple of years ago it was my local farm shop, then they pop up in Toast stores, now Jigsaw....? - and Jimmy Choo.
(And the price has shot up by about 20% angry )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now