Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where to get jeans that don't give you a muffin top?

(7 Posts)
MissHairspray Tue 01-Sep-09 20:05:07

Hi ladies, with much effort I am now almost the same size I was before I got pregnant (10), but have acquired a mummy jelly belly along the way and my old low-rise topshop jeans now give me a horrendous muffin top. Anyone know where I can get some decent stylish jeans with a mid/high rise? Preferably under £50, skinny or bootcut, and with different leg length options. Thanks!

hatcam Tue 01-Sep-09 20:11:35

Oasis - Cherry - skinny/slim fit, mid rise, very flattering. They've only got black and white ones at the moment (apart from some high fashion bleach/bird poo colour which I just can't do, I'm too old!) £40 - £50.

Topshop Marthas, not too low rise?

If you win the lottery, J Brand are eye wateringly expensive and completely flattering, mid to high rise....lovely lovely lovely but the price is just crushing

MissHairspray Tue 01-Sep-09 20:14:17

Actually i've got a pair of those in my wardrobe with the tags on trying to decide whether to keep them or not...lovely colour and great on the legs but too tight so should probably stop being so deluded and just swap them for a bigger size

movingnow Tue 01-Sep-09 20:17:06

M&S Per Una range, Roma style

Pollyanna Tue 01-Sep-09 20:27:50

I have some topshop Harper jeans which are quite highrise and don't leave a muffin top at all.

(they are the new boyfriend shape - I wear them rolled up).

pushmepullyou Tue 01-Sep-09 20:35:32

Hula jeans from New Look are very cheap (£10 I think) and very flattering for the old mummy tummy!

Don't last terribly well, but to be expected at that price!

Cazwa Wed 02-Sep-09 19:59:59

M&S regular bootcut - just bought some for £19.50 and they are FAB! I have a total jelly belly and these cover it beautifully and are so flattering. Plus in different lengths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now