Talk

Advanced search

Boden hand printed cardigan - has it been a daily discount item yet?

(12 Posts)
chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 15:29:33

All of a sudden i find myself thinking about this cardi, well, more than i should be.

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK519/Womens-Hand-Printed-Cardigan.html

I admit that i have not been keeping a close eye on the daily discounts and now am now wondering if this one has already been up and i have foolishly missed it. Can anyone confirm whether it has been on or not? If not, does anyone know if it will be made a daily discount yet?

Thanks!

sorky Tue 01-Sep-09 15:32:16

how do you find out about the daily discounts?

chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 15:37:49

They are shown on the home page of their website. I have not checked every day and now fear i have missed the cardi i like! I did however buy the mac that was discounted yesterday so that makes me feel a little better grin

Oumasrusks Tue 01-Sep-09 15:52:23

It hasn't been a daily discount item yet as far as I know, and I think I've checked the discount items daily.

PrincessToadstool Tue 01-Sep-09 15:55:04

£75 for that - please re-think - actually even if £7.50 for that - it is vile

chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 15:55:22

Thanks for that Oumasrusks. I will wait until the daily discounts finish on the 6th, then decide what to do i think. I like it but it is very expensive, even with 15% off sad

chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 15:56:59

Princess shock you cheeky little scamp! grin

PrincessToadstool Tue 01-Sep-09 16:04:51

Sorry blush but tehre are nicer to choose from - the plain crew neck cardi's look lovely blush

chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 16:11:51

You're right Princess, I'm defo going to get one of those too i think! Not sure on colour yet, like the pink/purple stripe and the navy/green stripe too. Have you seen the one i linked to in the brown and blue though? I think it looks quite striking. The polka dots really stand out. TBH, don't reckon i will get it without a hefty discount offer anyway!

i am due some new clothes and fancy a bit of colour!

PrincessToadstool Tue 01-Sep-09 17:36:36

Actually yes the brown is completely different to the other two - not my style but perfectly okay If I was going to spend that on a cardi though I'd get this

MaggieLeo Tue 01-Sep-09 18:07:05

I like that too! I was about to admit it on an old thread when it got a pasting... who'd buy this? snigger etc!
I think it's very "susan Meyer" from Desperate Housewives, she wore a cardigan like that in the last series and it was lovely. Hers was nicer though as the pattern stopped 'growing' so it didn't go ALL the way up to the top of the cardigan. Looked like plants growing up a wall. That probably sounds horrible.

chattermouse Tue 01-Sep-09 19:38:29

Your suggestion looks lovely and snug princess but fancy something quite bright and eyecatching. The boden one fits the bill i think. i can see it would not be to everyones taste though!

Maggie, which colour option did you like the cardi in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now