Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

what are those boots for kids called that are a cross between a wellie (bottom) and an Ugg?

(6 Posts)
cookiemonstress Sat 29-Aug-09 21:01:28

I've seen these about last winter but don't know the brand/where to buy them? Anyone know?

blametheparents Sat 29-Aug-09 21:19:56


cheesesarnie Sat 29-Aug-09 21:22:54

these? i love these.

sherby Sat 29-Aug-09 21:23:52

omg those croc boots are awful

blametheparents Sat 29-Aug-09 21:28:23

Or Muckers?

cookiemonstress Wed 02-Sep-09 18:48:56

Thanks ladies, it was the gumbies i was thinking of !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: