Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find some non "old lady" navy court shoes!

(13 Posts)
theincredibleshrinkinglady Sat 29-Aug-09 17:12:29

I need them to wear with a suit for work and they need to be comfortable but not old fashioned. A small heel or flat is fine and I'm looking for something a bit interesting!
My work is connected to the courts so I can't do anything too Dita von Teese!

Any ideas?

kissmummy Sat 29-Aug-09 17:13:38

anything decent in LK Bennett?

MadameCastafiore Sat 29-Aug-09 17:15:44

Ooooohhhh you can wear sexy shoes what ever you do!

theincredibleshrinkinglady Sat 29-Aug-09 17:41:51

So true - in fact that may be the way forward. Am feeling very drab in a rather staid suit - so maybe some burlesque footwear may be the answer!!! grin

50ftQueenie Sat 29-Aug-09 17:48:58

Ooooo I found some the other day on the Office website hang on I'll do a link for you.

And I use to do court in similar shoes and managed up and down stairs all day covering three courts......

Here they are......

(what do you do at court btw?)

missmelly Sat 29-Aug-09 18:56:42

'navy court shoe' spells old lady doesnt it?

tulpe Sat 29-Aug-09 20:09:43

have to agree with missmelly. Is it not a bit matchy-matchy/cabin crew kind of look?

You could avoid by going for suede, perhaps?

tulpe Sat 29-Aug-09 20:13:39

Not massively "interesting" but a low-ish heel

from Clinkards

Or these from Faith.

Niecie Sat 29-Aug-09 20:15:13

What about patent navy?

Clarks have these.

kissmummy Sat 29-Aug-09 20:38:07

sorry theincredible, only just noticed the 'we hate LK Bennett' thread! i've always bought shoes in their sales and found they wear very well but have never tried returning anything.

VulpusinaWilfsuit Sat 29-Aug-09 20:47:26

I really rather like these ones http://www.toast.co.uk/product/footwear/FFKU2/kubik+heel.htm?categoryref=%2fcategory2.aspx%3fcategor yid%3dfootwear%26seoterm%3dfootwear%26gclid%3dCPWt6ObQyZwCFaAA4wodzyM8JQ&pcat=footwear but a bit Dita? And plum rather than navy but so much cooler I reckon.

Too high for my awful bunioned feet currently but I really would for a night out or two.

VulpusinaWilfsuit Sat 29-Aug-09 20:48:18

Fecked up that link. D'og.

easier on the eyes

VulpusinaWilfsuit Sat 29-Aug-09 20:48:41

D'og? What is wrong with me tonight...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now