Talk

Advanced search

Help me find sexy yet tasteful cocktail dress please!

(7 Posts)
thehouseofmirth Sat 29-Aug-09 16:13:34

Need a dress for a party in a posh venue. Am still bf ds 2 (who will be going too) so kind of need boob access.

I am shortish, blondeish and quite skinny. Thanks to DSs prolific feeding I have breasts for the first time in my life so would like something lowish cut.

I ordered this which arrived this morning but although the bottom fits perfectly I could barely do the zip up and yet it is horribly gapey at the front.

Time is running out...

alypaly Sat 29-Aug-09 16:18:18

Marks and spencers have got a really nice cocktail dress in their autograph dept. its got four straps across shoulders,tight bustier type top and then slightly sort of tulipped to knee length.£69

JackieNo Sat 29-Aug-09 16:21:09

Something like this?

alypaly Sat 29-Aug-09 16:26:33

i bought it for my hols and i have to say it is really elegant and different and at the moment i have not seen anyone else in it.

thehouseofmirth Sat 29-Aug-09 18:28:16

JackieNo I saw that one today but DH vetoed it. Sarily though I am old enough to have a quite similar dress in my wardrobe from the early 90s!

alypaly that dress is not online & that's all I have time for.

PlumBumMum Sat 29-Aug-09 18:33:12

My SIL got the pink one at bottom of page it was lovely on

PlumBumMum Sat 29-Aug-09 18:34:16

Sorry just noticed about bf and SIL had to get changed out of it to feed dd so maybe not a good idea

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now