Talk

Advanced search

Akamuti replenishing face cream - what's it like?

(3 Posts)
MrsEricBanaMT Sat 29-Aug-09 14:49:15

www.akamuti.co.uk/products/new/bestseller---replenishing-face-cream-60ml/

I usually use Dermalogica's Active Moist but then someone bought me Lush's Gorgeous https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=191&catego ry_id=485&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 which I really liked BUT then I saw Akamuti's site and the ingredients seemed very similar and it's half the price.

I like a light moisturiser - is this light??

bran Sat 29-Aug-09 20:40:21

I have this at home and it's not light. It's about the same texture as Dr Hauschka's rose cream. If you usually apply moisturiser in the morning it wouldn't suit you as it takes ages to soak in, it would probably work well as a night cream.

I bought it because I use Akamuti cleanser (the sweet orange one) and I felt I should be using a moisturiser too, but in fact I don't really need a moisturiser at all as the cleanser leaves my skin well-balanced. If the weather is very harsh or windy then I use a little Waitrose Baby Bum Butter after cleansing at night. I've been using up the rose cream on my neck and it's working well there.

MrsEricBanaMT Sun 30-Aug-09 23:46:45

Cheers Bran. I got the Lush one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now