Talk

Advanced search

Can you be a dear & post a link to your last occasion outfit please (or what you would wear to an autumn wedding) because

(8 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Fri 28-Aug-09 19:16:31

I'm clueless and need inspiration,

can you link to shoes too if you can be arsed grin

brimfull Fri 28-Aug-09 19:17:54

I have to go to a wedding evening reception at begining of october ..but I need to lose 3 stone by thengrin

TheProfiteroleThief Fri 28-Aug-09 19:19:37

Nope sorry - was in sale and no longer on line to link to. Was turqoise silk dress with matching cardi, black peeptoe sling bacs and Georg Jensen jewellery, but I am an old bat

Disenchanted3 Fri 28-Aug-09 19:20:12

hahaha snap,

i promised myself i would loose2 stone, haven't lost an ounce hmm

JRocks Fri 28-Aug-09 19:22:15

This was the last occasion dress I bought, as it covered my 20 week bump.

Feel free to dislike

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Fri 28-Aug-09 19:43:48

Sadly, no weddings this year, but I am loving all the subtly sexy, very ladylike dresses around this autumn:

Oasis Rapture

French Connection Dream dress

Disenchanted3 Fri 28-Aug-09 20:38:16

I need a vneck

is black a nono at weddings?

bluebump Fri 28-Aug-09 20:45:16

I can't link to mine as I can't find it on the M&S website, but it was a navy blue dress from their portfolio range. It is that kind of springy cotton material, good tight v neck top so makes boobs look good and then skims over the rest of the body to the knees. I am sporting it with a turquoise paschmina and silver sandals and accessories. I hope it looks nice, I will probably put it all together on the day and freak that it doesn't look right grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now