Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

New perfume

(8 Posts)
peckarollover Mon 30-May-05 22:15:06

Im looking for a lush perfume to wear on my wedding day. I dont want to of worn it before so it always reminds me of that day.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Vera Wang has brought one out but its £70!

sunchowder Mon 30-May-05 22:17:45

See if you can get a wiff of Pure Grace perfume by Philosophy. Scent is so personal, but I think that one would be beautiful for your wedding day Becca!

Evesmama Mon 30-May-05 22:59:20

Noa smells beautiful on everyone but me!..thats a nice, floaty, pretty perfume

dizzymama Tue 31-May-05 09:50:19

Gloria has a fruity fresh smell that always reminds me of special days when I wore it Here's to a wonderful wedding day too

anchovies Tue 31-May-05 10:03:36

J'Adore is a nice weddingy one also Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise is nice. Both floral but not too floral IYKWIM.

anchovies Tue 31-May-05 10:05:26

Actually might have meant Estee Lauder Beautiful? Both nice though!

Cooperoo Tue 31-May-05 10:11:17

I wore Estee Lauder Pleasures on my wedding day and the smell of it still takes me back to that day and my honeymoon despite wearing it loads since. Hope you find one for you.

lilybird Tue 31-May-05 10:37:11

i wore D&G the red one (don't know what it's called!) it's my fav!
ghost is also nice and light, and v.reasonable.
don't get me started on perfume...i love it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: