Talk

Advanced search

I have £90 to spend in Monsoon - help me spend it!

(10 Posts)
BikeRunSki Thu 27-Aug-09 12:15:35

When I left work for mat leave a year ago, they gave me £90 of Monsoon Vouchers.

They were sweetly chosen by my male boss on the basis that Monsoon don't do baby clothes, so I would have to spend them on myself. He is right that the branch near work don't do baby clothes, and I havn't the heart to tell him that Monsoon in general do though. And in the spirit of the original present I am definitely spending them on me!

I am back to work next week. After 5 months in mat clothes and 54 weeks in jeans and Ts, please help me spend them! What should I get?

I am not really a traditional Monsooney girl - don't really do embroidery or frills. Work dress code is smart casual, and I will be working 3 days a week.

Size 14, 5'8", curvy, 36D, fair hair/skin, blue eyes, out and abouty type of rural lifestyle when not at work.

missmelly Thu 27-Aug-09 13:22:06

this belted mac?? good for work and weekends

I'm not really a monsoon girl either so there's not a lot there that I really like

Elemental Thu 27-Aug-09 23:25:54

http://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/55029203&bklist=icat,5,shop,women,dresses,smartdresses#

Ooh, like this

Elemental Thu 27-Aug-09 23:28:20

www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/55029203&bklist=icat,5,shop,women,dresses,smartdresses#

BikeRunSki Thu 27-Aug-09 23:37:24

Wow! That dress is so not me! But then, "me" seems to have become jeans and Ts, so I might give a dress a whirl!

OllieWollieWoo Fri 28-Aug-09 07:36:00

I like this one - could also wear with leggings out of work or jeans???

here

EleanoraBuntingCupcake Fri 28-Aug-09 07:39:32

panto dress?

Clure Fri 28-Aug-09 10:09:05

I like this, good with knee boots, opaque tights
similar style but plain
black
smart casual jacket?

fattybumbum Sat 29-Aug-09 18:46:58

I've just looked at that panto dress!!!!!!! I'm shocked! Monsoon stuff is usually lovely!

BikeRunSki Sat 29-Aug-09 20:49:38

Ooh, I like that dress Ollie! And those middle two links of yours Clure. But Panto dress!!!! hmm.

Well, I will have to dust the mud off my wellies and go back to work in a city next week, so will check out Monsoon near work in the flesh, but the dresses are growing on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now