Talk

Advanced search

Oh FFS, I have dyed my hair red and it has unfortunately turned out less...

(10 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Wed 26-Aug-09 18:24:37

....Susan Sarandon and more Cheryl blimmin' Cole hmm

Now I have to go round looking like I may have copied her when frankly that would be deluded as I'm twice her age and more than twice her size.

I look like a twonk.

Note to self: choose tomato over auburn next time

LaurieFairyCake Wed 26-Aug-09 18:26:06

And worse - it was the only red dye Sainsburys had left which leads me to believe that there are hundreds of people aiming to copy Cheryl Cole this year.

PersonalClown Wed 26-Aug-09 18:30:19

Now that's just not fair!! <stamps feet>
I've been trying to get that gorgeous shade of red for years but no brand or shade I use comes out right.

<pc stomps off to sulk>

grin

4andnotout Wed 26-Aug-09 18:32:44

We must have swapped dyes as i intended to be a more dark red colour but ended up like this instead.

LaurieFairyCake Wed 26-Aug-09 18:48:01

That was the colour I was blooming aiming for 4andnot out!!!

I want it envy

PC - the one I used was Garnier Belle Colour "Color Ease Creme" in shade 4.65 Natural Deep Red Auburn. It is the spit of the plum shade Cole is using.

4andnotout Wed 26-Aug-09 18:49:56

I bought 3 boxes of the same colour when it was 50p in the sale so i shouldn't be too surprised that it didn't turn out the colour i wanted! However i do have 2 boxes spare if you want one!

LaurieFairyCake Wed 26-Aug-09 18:52:40

I do for next time - do you have paypal? I don't have CAT on here. Happy to pay for it plus P&P smile

4andnotout Wed 26-Aug-09 18:59:26

It's Smart Colour Real Red.

If your heair is longer than 20cms you'll need two acks but tbh my hair is to the middle of my back and very thick and one pack did the job.

I'm going to the p.o tommorow so if you email me your addy to sophie_grint@yahoo.co.uk i think it will only be £1.90 or so to post but will know for sure tommorow

differentID Wed 26-Aug-09 19:01:57

Can you imagine what it would have been like with 2 packs ?

4andnotout Wed 26-Aug-09 19:10:37

shock grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now