Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone recommend a professionally done tan job?

(4 Posts)
docket Mon 30-May-05 17:37:40

Can any of you ladies help me: I'm getting married in just over two weeks and want to look brown for my wedding. I'm not capable of self-tanning myself without serious streaks so am thinking that getting a salon to do it for me will be the way to go. Bit flummoxed by the options out there, can anyone recommend a particular type? I want to look like I've spent a week in Italy say, rather than two in the Caribbean!

TIA

deegward Mon 30-May-05 18:06:52

I've been spray tanned a couple of times, before a big function, as long as you exfoliate it's a fab result. lasts for 5-7 days and you look great.

harrogatemum Tue 31-May-05 09:12:59

docket - I had a couple of spray tans whilst on hols in Aus recently - the brand was Sun Fx and it was brilliant, you stand in a shower cubicle in your knickers and they spray you. The therapist said it was international and she was sure they have it in the UK - might be worth an internet search.

docket Tue 31-May-05 14:32:16

thanks for your replies, have just popped down to the local beauty salon and booked myself in for a test run spray tan later this week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now