Talk

Advanced search

Spanx tights or knickers?

(3 Posts)
HarryB Wed 26-Aug-09 07:46:08

Hi, I'm going to a wedding in October and realistically can't see my tummy going back to pre-DS loveliness wink in a month, so thought I'd invest in some Spanx. However, I'm not sure whether to get the knickers and wear normal opaque tights, or get the spanx tights and wear normal knickers.

I'd also have to buy 2 pairs of tights in case one ladders, but at £32 a pop, it's getting costly - I would pay if I'm convinced that they perform miracles mind. Any experience of either? I had an Em-CS, so you can imagine what needs to be hoisted in. Thanks smile

tulpe Wed 26-Aug-09 08:24:08

I would go for Spanx knickers and buy Wolford tights. Wolford are still expensive (around £15 - 20) but last for ages if cared for properly (hand wash etc). They offer great support and even squeeze in my cankles to allow me to wear short skirts in the winter

HarryB Wed 26-Aug-09 09:04:00

Thanks Tulpe. I think I'll give your suggestion a go. Right after I posted, I thought to myself, durr, knickers will last much longer than tights anyway. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now