Talk

Advanced search

Wanted - silver sandals!!!!

(10 Posts)
nymphadora Tue 25-Aug-09 19:01:11

Help me please!

I need silver sandals to get married in 8 weeks

They must have no more than a 2 inch heel and ideally I will get 2 pairs one flat and one with a small heel as I won't be able to wear heels all day!

cornsillk Tue 25-Aug-09 19:04:07

Try amazon - you can search for silver sandals in your own size. They have some really nice makes - carvella, ravel etc

nymphadora Tue 25-Aug-09 19:10:37

I need a physical shop, my feet can vary between 3-5 and today I tried on 5 that were too small(next btw) and I really liked them

bluebump Tue 25-Aug-09 19:21:03

I bought these in the silver for a wedding recently. Although as it is YOUR wedding you may want something posher and less casual!

fishie Tue 25-Aug-09 19:53:40

what shoeshops you got nympha?

next shoes are v narrow. i love silver shoes. colleague has very nice silver gladiators from new look.

fishie Tue 25-Aug-09 19:56:59

oodles i love the alberta ferrettis.

nymphadora Tue 25-Aug-09 19:58:27

Flip flops are ok for the second pair!

We have debenhams, brantano, tesco, asda, clarks,new look, m&s but mainly independants. If I see something I like I will go to Preston or Manchester for them so don't be limited by what's here!!!

HaggisNeepsnTatties Tue 25-Aug-09 20:00:37

Dune or Kurt Geiger?? I have lovely silver sandals (size 4 I think) from Barrats!!

nymphadora Tue 25-Aug-09 20:09:22

That's a good site ! Going to have to find a house of Fraser some of theirs look good

fishie Tue 25-Aug-09 20:44:33

got to ring them to check stock though, not sure how the shopstyle place gets the info. also see how much is on sale - we are all about winter now and sandals are not being promoted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now