Talk

Advanced search

Help please, GHD's just broken, come tell me where the best place on line .....

(9 Posts)
Sandy22 Tue 25-Aug-09 18:13:01

Help, my daughter's GHDs has just broken and she is beside herself (they were 2nd hand originally), where is the best & cheapest place to buy on-line - can someone please advise me asap smile

missmelly Tue 25-Aug-09 18:38:44

there is a thread further down from yesterday with a few websites to buy them

Sandy22 Tue 25-Aug-09 20:26:45

Missmelly - thank you I found it smile

Wafflesnaffler Tue 25-Aug-09 20:57:49

Wait! Don't buy new ones yet you may be able to get them fixed by Jemella Ltd (GHD). I did this when mine broke and it only cost £20 to get them fixed. Much cheaper than getting new ones.

You do have to send them in to be assessed first, and then they tell you if they can fix them.

Here's a bit from the GHD official site FAQs:

"Do you offer a parts service for my styler?

We do not supply parts externally. However, we do offer a comprehensive in-house repair service if you wish to return your styler for assessment. See our returns section."

(The returns sections is Here)

and

"How can I pay for the repair of my styler?

You can pay over the phone by credit/debit card, or you can send a postal order made payable to ghd/Jemella LTD. Regrettably we no longer accept cheques."

There is also a contact number on their site

www.ghdhair.com/

princessmel Tue 25-Aug-09 21:01:06

I have the same problem. Mine broke on saturday and have been ghd-less for 4 whole days shockwink

I actually only really need them for the front part of my hair as I have a cows lick...grgh

mummylin2495 Tue 25-Aug-09 21:37:34

here ,we have used this service and it was good ,delivery time very quick

Sandy22 Wed 26-Aug-09 13:54:34

Ladies - many thanks - I will send them away £20 sounds a lot better than £90 smile

Sandy22 Wed 26-Aug-09 18:17:02

mummylin: Thanks very much - just e-mailed the guy and he assures me he can fix them - going to post them to him tomorrow grin

mummylin2495 Wed 26-Aug-09 23:33:18

glad that i could help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now