Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have one of those Longchamp Le Pliage bags?

(5 Posts)
Bleh Tue 25-Aug-09 15:24:45

Like this? Are they any good? Can you shove lots of crap stuff into them without them breaking? I have been contemplating getting one for a while now.

Lilymaid Tue 25-Aug-09 15:28:31

Yes I've got one. I use it quite a lot, but it is expensive for what it is - a shopping bag of polyester material with a leather handle. There is only one tiny separate compartment, no phone compartment/pens compartments etc. so stuff can get very jumbled up. I use a small leather handbag as well, which I put inside the bag and keep my purse, phone, credit cards, pen, lippy etc in there.

bellissima Tue 25-Aug-09 15:33:26

I stick a medium size one in my (totally full) suitcase and when I buy stuff on holiday/trips I put handbag plus assorted items in it and bring back as hand luggage. Its durable enough to take quite a few items and doesn't look as daft as a carrier bag.

MadameOvary Tue 25-Aug-09 15:47:41

They are good, and much copied. They sell well on eBay, better than the Longchamp leather bags, oddly enough.
Herve Chapelier bags are good too.

Bleh Tue 25-Aug-09 16:19:09

Thank you ladies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now