Talk

Advanced search

I saw some over the knee boots in Russell and Bromley

(14 Posts)
PitysSake Sat 22-Aug-09 21:39:20

and they were HUGE, so big that you could get lost getting into them, in fact I htink you would need a step ladder to lower yourself into them

what with skinny jeans and putting them on it would take you all day to dress your lower half

youd look like htis

PitysSake Thu 27-Aug-09 17:54:31

no fucker answered

MABS Thu 27-Aug-09 18:01:24

i never saw it Pity !!

PitysSake Thu 27-Aug-09 18:02:07

no
but oyu did now so that is ok

missmelly Thu 27-Aug-09 21:51:18

this makes me sad. I used to wear skinny jeans and over the knee boots when I was a teen - can I really do it again?

ShowOfHands Thu 27-Aug-09 21:53:23

Saw some in Next the other day. Yes, massive. I was pulling horrid faces at them and dh was nudging me and looking rather interested. I told him no. Weirdo.

courtneylovescox Thu 27-Aug-09 21:55:18

i'd think you were a right trollop wearing those smile

SausageRocket Thu 27-Aug-09 21:57:27

I'd look like a prostitute catering to the trout fishing fetish end of the market.

Is there a trout fishing end of the market ?

missmelly Thu 27-Aug-09 21:59:08

hahah yes there is! A guy I used to work with used to have a 'fishing' calender, which was basically girls in bikinis and waders

surely over the knee boots are ok, so long as they're flat and not like pretty woman's

SausageRocket Thu 27-Aug-09 22:01:19

crikeybobs

haventsleptforayear Thu 27-Aug-09 22:03:00

I was a bit annoyed when I saw that Glamour magazine was pushing them as this Autumn's trend.

I don't want to trade in my knee-high boots.

And there's no way I can pull off that look with the teenagers at work grin

You couldn't go to a mn's house either, how would you get them off at the front door and back into them to leave? grin

MABS Fri 28-Aug-09 08:46:45

how true, i will have to commit a mn sin and keep em on!

MrsMattie Fri 28-Aug-09 08:49:24

I like over-the-knees on other (usually slimmer, younger) people.

Lovelyline Wed 21-Oct-09 20:26:47

I love the over the knee boots. I just ordered some from Next and the model in the catalogue is obviously a midget as they didn't even reach my knees! Must try again - am determined, regardless of age!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now