Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get some boots a bit like these?

(17 Posts)
Cymbeline Fri 21-Aug-09 18:29:42

I wondered if anyone had seen any...Debs is sold out sad

These

They're nine west but can't find a stockist over here - anything similar appreciated, particularly been after the low heel, rounded toe, plain and simple shape thing.

Thankyou smile

brokenspacebar Fri 21-Aug-09 19:52:23

They look good Cym, maybe they will come back in stock?

Saw these but they are not as nice.

duckyfuzz Fri 21-Aug-09 19:58:47

these are very comfy, from duo

Cymbeline Fri 21-Aug-09 21:18:19

Ooh Brokenspacebar. Well I have just gone and bought them - not from there as I am an 8!! But found some elsewhere.

They are my PERFECT boot grin

I don't know how you managed that! Have been looking for YEARS I tell you!

<so very chuffed>
You can have a prize for that actually. cAT me your address and chocolate is on its way.

Ducky, they are great too, not to leave you out, would you like some choccy as well? grin

brokenspacebar Fri 21-Aug-09 21:46:52

cymbeline, your praise is like chocolate, thank you!

Glad you liked them, I saw a pair of fly boots I liked on that site too.

Cymbeline Fri 21-Aug-09 22:07:49

Oh you modest thing smile

Really, I am indebted. The search is over at last.
Providing they fit of course...it says in reviews on amazon, that they have a narrow calf, which is great because most boots I've got in the past have had wideish calves, and mine are v skinny (oddly skinny) so that should be good.

brokenspacebar Fri 21-Aug-09 22:33:40

I know fly can be a bit odd fitting, so hopefully that is in your favour, I have only had fly shoes, I do luff them.

Keep me posted, I need to know if they are great in rl.

Cymbeline Fri 21-Aug-09 23:07:23

Ok smile

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sat 22-Aug-09 08:11:57

I have those boots. The calf is very narrow which I like, normally boots look like wellies on me.

I'm really pleased with them, they look lovely on.

Cymbeline Sat 22-Aug-09 08:27:11

Ooh, did they come up true to size? I have the wellie problem too! I also have big feet, though, so hoping an 8 is really an 8 iyswim rather than a 7 1/2.

woodenchair Sat 22-Aug-09 09:09:23

the mol are so perfect they have been selling the same style for at least 5 years! I bought a pair lasr year and lived in them. Even traded in my uggs for them. Thet are great for skirts and dresses

Hope they fit grin

Cymbeline Sat 22-Aug-09 14:46:15

I've been looking at people#s feet for years, trying to see exactly what boot it is everyone looks so nice in. It's these, isn't it! They have the package...wedge heel that isn't trying to be high, but does add a little height wink plus narrow calf fitting, plus not too long or too short, plus nice plain leather without weirdy little patterns or straps with no function. Or tassels grin

If I were flush I would get two pairs, I swear.

Cymbeline Sat 22-Aug-09 14:47:08

But I'm not trading in my uggs, not yet anyway...wink

FlightHattendant Tue 25-Aug-09 21:59:34

They came today and fit PERFECTLY!!! grin thankyou very very much, ladies.

<eternal gratitude>

kitesarefun Tue 25-Aug-09 22:16:49

<wishes she had skinny calves so she could get fly boots>

envy

brokenspacebar Tue 25-Aug-09 22:34:56

That is great flight/cymbeline ? I hope you get some lovely crisp autumn days to wear them!

FlightHattendant Tue 25-Aug-09 22:49:05

smile

Kites - no, you don't! I have about 8 pairs of boots that are lovely but the calves are far too wide!!! Really restricts your choice, plus last ex boyfriend said they were too skinny and looked odd sad

he was a nobber though...grin I won't even begin to describe his erm, physique.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now