Talk

Advanced search

is it just me or are these beauties just like the maternity jeans they used to sell in Dorothy Perkins about 10 years ago??!!

(6 Posts)
tulpe Fri 21-Aug-09 16:52:44

here

<<.....tulpe wonders if she should dig out old maternity items from dim and distant past and flog to niaive Miss Selfridge shoppers via ebay hmm >>

Fimbo Fri 21-Aug-09 16:57:22

Ah jeggings. My dd (11) has them. Don't remember maternity jeans like them.

Those DP ones do like like old wifie's elasticated trews.

The ones my dd has are a dark denim and look better.

nappyaddict Fri 21-Aug-09 17:21:19

They don't look like leggins to me. These are leggings!!

AnyFucker Fri 21-Aug-09 17:21:42

tulpe, you are right

more like 15 yrs ago, though

I looked fucking awful in mine, I wore a big blokes shirt over the top of 'em hmm

sayanything Fri 21-Aug-09 17:24:06

Ha! I used to have a pair ooooh 14 years ago. Yikes. Yes, I'd got them from Dorothy Perkins, but they weren't maternity.

tulpe Fri 21-Aug-09 17:32:31

LOL Anyfucker!!

When pg with DS1, I had a pair of jeans like these and also a rather attractive pair in grey cotton for work both from DP......yum THankfully, by the time I had DS2 5 years later, things had improved dramatically (altho am still rather miffed that Top SHop maternity range started when I was 36 weeks envy )

It wasn't that pregnant women had a total style bypass immediately they got a positive test, it was just that there was bog all in the way of maternity clothes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now