Talk

Advanced search

would this top ook shite with big norks?

(8 Posts)
brimfull Thu 20-Aug-09 22:57:16

here

lilacclaire Thu 20-Aug-09 23:01:50

Depends, mine are pretty sticky out (silicone, before you think im a natural gravity defier) so would look pulled up at the top on me, but if more natural and doesn't pull the top up at the front then would look really nice.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Thu 20-Aug-09 23:01:55

Yes - you would look like a milkmaid. I sympathise, have the same problem.

IME Wrap is bad for people with large norks - I have had to send back nearly everything I've ever ordered from them. Which is a shame, because some of their stuff is lovely.

StayFrostyDMisaVileRag Thu 20-Aug-09 23:02:50

No. Because the gathered bit is below the nork area and it has a tie at the back. So v flattering. i find that it's when things fall fullest from above the boob that they are unflattering as then your entire upper body appears to be the same girth as your norks iyswim.

I think it is lovely.

brimfull Thu 20-Aug-09 23:03:26

their stuff this season is lovely
damn
I need a party top

brimfull Thu 20-Aug-09 23:04:30

oh might order and see

i ususally steer away form tie backs

Heated Thu 20-Aug-09 23:08:39

Don't think it will hang as it does on the model. I find with style and fabric like that, that any semblance of my waist disappears, as norks make it tent-out and it ends up looking a bit maternity smocky.

But I envy your colouring to pull off that colour, I would vanish into the walls!

brimfull Thu 20-Aug-09 23:10:20

would prob get blue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now