Talk

Advanced search

Triumph or Bravissimo?

(7 Posts)
peanut08 Wed 19-Aug-09 23:02:50

I'm going to get measured properly for the first time in years (and after losing some weight smile)and after some conflicting advice am deciding which shop to try?
I want some supportive everyday bras for fairly large norks (I'm in a D cup at the mo) that have lost there stuffing IYKWIM.

Mousey84 Wed 19-Aug-09 23:04:53

Bravissimo - never been myself but heard fantastic reviews. Plus you may be different sizes in different brands and styles, and triumph will only fit you for triumph - bravissimo will do all the brands they sell.

TeamEdward Wed 19-Aug-09 23:11:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

peanut08 Wed 19-Aug-09 23:35:44

Thanks ladies, I'll give them a go.
I still think of myself as a "large" lady in that department have always hovered around the E's and after having DS last year was pushing a double F. Since I've lost weight they've shrunk considerably but now ressemble a paIr of ping pong balls in socks grin

CMOTdibbler Thu 20-Aug-09 08:48:53

Bravissimo or if they aren't local to you, then seek out a nice little lingerie shop, of the sort usually run by ladies of a certain age.

A good sign is if they just look at you, then wander off and return with some bras that they think will fit, get you to put them on and check the fit, rather than measuring you and then leaving you to choose bras

RamblingRosa Thu 20-Aug-09 20:31:43

I agree Bravissimo are better simply because they stock a range of brands rather than just one.

Also, I don't buy triumph because they have a very dodgy track record in Burma. See here

If you don't have a Bravissimo near you, try the nearest big department store (House of Fraser, Debenhams).

peanut08 Thu 20-Aug-09 21:16:03

Thanks again smile.
Ramblingrosa, thanks for the link some scary reading never realised this kind of thing went on so Bravissimo it is.
We have both a Triumph and Bravissimo in town and I'm off on a girls day out at the weekend so I'll pop in then. Quite excited at finding out what size I actually am after all this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now