Talk

Advanced search

Anybody been to a Boden shopping party?

(10 Posts)
MorrisZapp Tue 18-Aug-09 16:49:05

Don't know if everybody got the same email but there's a shopping party 'near me' soon. Apparently you get 15% off plus free delivery and returns, and there are five rails packed with this seasons stock to try on, including jeans in all sizes.

It'll be in somebody's actual house.

Anybody been to one of these?

whingingDailyHateMail Tue 18-Aug-09 23:05:53

No but I wouldgrin
Just placed my first ever order last week from the preview site, am stupidly excited about a couple of kids tops.

Cadelaide Tue 18-Aug-09 23:17:41

nope, i prefer to browse boden in secret

I heard they did church hall sales and this sounds similar. I've never been invited though.

veryconfusedandupset Wed 19-Aug-09 19:41:08

Do they have them in Gloucestershire - I'd go.

RosieGrieves Wed 19-Aug-09 22:11:25

I host one a couple of times a year in south-east london. Boden delivers the clothes to my house and people come round to look at them and try stuff on. I also do one night for my mates where we can get drunk and try stuff on which is great fun.

RosieGrieves Wed 19-Aug-09 22:23:07

Should have said that if anyone wants to come to mine it's on 4th/5th September in Charlton. Contact me for more details.

Peartree15 Thu 03-Sep-09 23:19:27

Off to one in Henley next week. Strangely excited.

Schoolsec Thu 03-Sep-09 23:36:29

I would definitely go - love Boden. Any in Hertfordshire ?

llareggub Thu 03-Sep-09 23:56:48

I'm going to one tomorrow in Stratford. It isn't in a house though, it is at museum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now