Talk

Advanced search

I want some Ugg's...

(24 Posts)
JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 15:51:09

Message withdrawn

moondog Tue 18-Aug-09 15:52:51

Please don't.
They are minging and you will look as if you have club feet.

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 15:54:29

Message withdrawn

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 15:55:14

Message withdrawn

moondog Tue 18-Aug-09 15:56:52

lol
Ming away then!!! grin

BadgersArse Tue 18-Aug-09 16:00:27

dont
they are rough

ErikaMaye Tue 18-Aug-09 16:00:37

Mmmm... Warmth...

Gonna watch this to see if anyone comes up with some recommendations, been craving a pair for ages!!

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 16:06:45

Message withdrawn

izzybiz Tue 18-Aug-09 16:32:54

They are the most comfortable and lovely boots I have ever had, definately worth every penny!

I paid £170 for my suede ones and have had them nearly 2 years worn loads, under jeans over jeans, leggings, very versatile!!

I also have a pair of the knitted ones, not as good as the suede, haven't worn them nearly as much, will be getting a new suede pair for this winter! grin

They are very fashionable where I live, not rough!!

To be honest I wouldn't buy them from ebay or anywhere like that as you can't be sure they are genuine, I'd rather pay the extra and get the real thing.
I have bought a cheap version myself in the past, they fell to bits in a matter of weeks, and were deathly slippery!!

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 16:35:15

Message withdrawn

salvadory Tue 18-Aug-09 18:54:02

so comfy and warm and lovely in the cold weather, I wore mine to death for the last 2 years (had black and chestnut and rarely wore the black ones). I got those from the Ugg US website during the strong pound phase. I then used a company called Borderlinx (google it) to give me a US address to enable them to be shipped to me. However the cost of shipping almost wiped away the discount and I think with a weaker pound it may not be the cheapest way anymore.
Costco do some shearling Ugg style boots but I can't vouch for their quality (think they were £30).
ps I'm not chav (honest) and people often comment on the way i dress (all positive)
Uggs are great for weekend mooching around/walks with jeans and jumpers etc. Do it

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 21:22:54

Message withdrawn

MrsMattie Tue 18-Aug-09 21:25:53

Uggs are the best once it gets cold. And they're soooo comfy. And they don't look minging wink. I've lived in them for the last three winters - with leggings, skinny jeans etc. <can hear the haters groaning 'leggings?'> grin

I've ordered the new style with the button already. They're a good investment.

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 21:27:50

Message withdrawn

Jewelsandgems Wed 19-Aug-09 14:30:39

www.schuh.co.uk

FrameyMcFrame Wed 19-Aug-09 19:19:34

are Uggs now chav like?

I'm behind the times here

Hulababy Wed 19-Aug-09 19:20:49

I love my Ugg boots. They are so warm and cosy and one of the very very few shoes I have ever bought that doesn't give me lots of blisters.

PM73 Thu 20-Aug-09 13:08:36

I love my Uggs,i have 3 pairs & the first pair i bought are on their 3rd yr & they still look like new.

When you get them make sure you spray them with a waterproofer before wearing them for the first time.

They are so comfy & my feet are always toasty warm.

PM73 Thu 20-Aug-09 13:09:42

Oh & tbh i couldnt give a teeny,tiny rats arse if people think i look like a chav,i cant recommend these enough grin

SimpleAsABC Thu 20-Aug-09 16:18:32

anywhere have money off?

got a new pair in KG @ the airport but I need brown ones too...

shamelessly disregards looking shameless. oh the comfort...........

DrEvil Thu 20-Aug-09 21:59:27

My lovely Australian au pair has turned up wearing a fab pair of Emu boots. They look fantastic and have a pretty sturdy sole and she says that they're made by the same people as Uggs but cheaper.

LylaB Fri 21-Aug-09 12:20:19

I love my ugg boots and need a new pair.
Try this site (which I have used before)
http://www.uggstore.com.au/index.php?currency=GBP&gclid=CMOkk-HQtJwCFYYU4wod3Eyxng

The Emu boots look good too
http://www.uggbootshop.co.uk/Catalog/Sheepskin-Footwear/footwear.asp

Sazisi Fri 21-Aug-09 12:51:33

I got my cardi Uggshere

They are a very good price, and genuine. You could email her and ask if she'll post to England.

tulpe Fri 21-Aug-09 17:26:24

I saw the button Uggs in Office today.......I like a lot . I also really like the short chocolate coloured ones too. Think they are going to have to be put on my christmas list. Do these things sell out quickly? If I do not purchase before, say, October will I be unable to find them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now