Talk

Advanced search

Could you wear the same thing every day for a year?

(10 Posts)
squeaver Mon 17-Aug-09 20:41:08

That's what this woman is doing

Although she's slightly copping out by having 7 identical dresses made.

What would you wear? I think a shift dress is probably the best idea.

ZZZenAgain Mon 17-Aug-09 20:45:06

I don't see the point in it. You can put a pound a day away for a charity without wearing the same dress

ALso if you are doing it, why go to the trouble of accessoring and so on so much that people don't even realise you are wearing the same dress

Weird. I wear totally different clothes in different weather so I would never do this personally even if I could see the point in it

squeaver Mon 17-Aug-09 20:46:49

Ah but would you get a book/film deal that way, zzz????

I can see this as a romcom meself

squeaver Mon 17-Aug-09 20:49:12

Along the lines of this new Meryl streep film

squeaver Mon 17-Aug-09 21:31:28

squeaver Tue 18-Aug-09 10:30:42

cocolepew Tue 18-Aug-09 10:32:42

Yes, I could wear jeans, a v neck white t-shirt and Converse every day, no problem.
Actually, I nearly do it now anyway hmm.

LaurieFairyCake Tue 18-Aug-09 11:04:36

surely most people wear what suits them and stick to that. I'm pretty much always wearing a jersey v-neck dress. The colour changes but it's the same style.

squeaver Tue 18-Aug-09 11:29:11

I actually think it would be harder than changing every day (or just having a few basics like my jeans/converse uniform).

The amount of time you'd have to spend accessorising...

MrsBadger Tue 18-Aug-09 11:47:26

hmm

I think it would be harder to have to wear something completely different every day for a year - no replication of shoes / earrings etc

obv you'd need to be loaded or do a huge charity shop sweep, but think of the imagination you'd need

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now