Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thread veins

(6 Posts)
assumpta Fri 27-May-05 11:48:27

I have just noticed this morning that I have lots of little thread veins around my rib cage and just under my bust line. Where did they come from and how do I get rid of them or is this possible. I have also noticed a couple of light ones on my face. Really upset as I have really good skin. Please help!

macwoozy Fri 27-May-05 11:59:19

I don't know what causes thread veins, I had a look for this on the internet last night as I've noticed I've got a few, mine are on my upper chest. But I do know that a thread vein that can look like a little spider, ususally found on chest and face, can actually be caused by too much alcohol and I have a few of them

Gobbledigook Fri 27-May-05 12:00:33

I think they can also be called by 'stress' or 'pressure' on the body so perhaps if you've been pg you could get them on your body and your legs.

assumpta Fri 27-May-05 12:13:11

I could understand that they may be caused from too much alcohol, but as I hardly drink anything I don't think it is just down to this. I will have a look on Google and see what I can find.

assumpta Fri 27-May-05 12:19:35

Apparently laser treatment can get rid of them.

suzywong Fri 27-May-05 12:23:49

hereditary, we have great legs in our family but they look like miniature maps of the Piccadilly line on the thigh region

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now