Talk

Advanced search

why when it is not even autumn

(11 Posts)
cazzybabs Sun 16-Aug-09 21:43:19

...has the one bloody thing I wanted from Boden sold out...huh!!!!

missmelly Mon 17-Aug-09 08:21:38

there was probably a thread about it on here...

ADifferentMe Mon 17-Aug-09 09:37:09

What was the thing? I might be returning it!

I'm sure they do the preview so they can tell their manufacturers how many to make!

cazzybabs Mon 17-Aug-09 10:04:36

i wanted the long swishy skirt...there are so few long skirts and I have such horrid legs

ADifferentMe Mon 17-Aug-09 10:12:25

Maybe boots are the answer!

My inverted pleat skirt arrived this morning but I haven't tried it on yet. Also ordered the entire stock of cashmere cropped cardigans after reading comments on here.

cazzybabs Mon 17-Aug-09 10:28:33

I have boots....but sometimes I just want a long skirt - I am sulking

joliejolie Mon 17-Aug-09 11:50:20

It will probably come back into stock, so check every few days. Inevitably someone will return one and it will show back in stock.
I find around 3 is a good time to check, or the evenings.

cazzybabs Mon 17-Aug-09 12:30:52

Thanks...I will (although I am not holding out much hope...)

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Mon 17-Aug-09 13:50:51

Are you desperate for your skirt now, Cazzy? IME, the waiting times listed for each item can often be much shorter than they predict so it might be worth just ordering it anyway.

cazzybabs Mon 17-Aug-09 13:52:09

no...its sold out..there is no waiting time

joliejolie Mon 17-Aug-09 14:43:18

Yeah if there is an X you just have to wait until it comes back as a pink (or blue) check.

Most things do come back into stock from time to time. I think they did an inventory last week because many things that were showing out of stock came back into stock.
There is still hope! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now