Talk

Advanced search

Topshop high waisted extra long leggings - a total godsent

(9 Posts)
Jewelsandgems Sun 16-Aug-09 19:52:23

Having had leggings before where the waistband is around my hips (I have long legs) I popped into topshop.

And they have these leggings called high waisted extra long; they fit high on the waist (obviously) and totally envelope any muffin top, love handles - anything. They come right down to my ankles which is great, and the fabric is super-soft and feels really luxurious. For £15 a really good winter essential.

here

Hmm I think I will be purchasing, I need some leggings, thanks.

missmelly Mon 17-Aug-09 11:12:20

"Wear with a cropped tee for work it cool."

grin

hmm Yes, won't be doing thatgrin.

Will be wearing with long things that cover arse, and so avoiding looking like a twatgrin.

CMOTdibbler Mon 17-Aug-09 11:17:34

Have ordered some - similarly, will be wearing with long tops, and am looking forward to not having low rise leggings

missmelly Mon 17-Aug-09 11:33:53

is the fabric a little thin?
i saw a woman the other day in white leggings hmm and a too short t-shirt on with them. They are about the most unflattering thing you could possible wear, even with large white pants underneath

Jewelsandgems Mon 17-Aug-09 22:03:36

LOVL mismelly yes, no cropped Ts in my wardrobe! Just tunics and dresses, thankfully.

The fabric is thinnish, but so soft, and looks really nice. I wore mine today with mary jane shoes, a shirt-dress and fitted Tux jacket, with the seemingly compulsary hair grip in hair (no I don't know what that's about, but I have been wearing whilst trying to grow my fringe out and now even people with no-fringes-to-grow-out have started sporting the hair grip look) hmm

CMOTdibbler Wed 19-Aug-09 12:27:51

Got mine this morning - very comfy, and I really like the waistband. A good amount of lycra too, so no bagginess yet

Jewelsandgems Wed 19-Aug-09 13:17:58

I know they are great. I got an 8 and a 10 (both fitted pretty much the same) have worn the 8 a few times and no bagginess at all - still very good fit.

It is a shame they don't do them in different colours, like Navy or Grey! (I know they do the 'wet look' ones but I am not going down that road as a 30something!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now