loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best place to buy Ugg boots online?

(12 Posts)
Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 19:09:40

Anyone done this? Any suggestions?

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 19:23:23

Also does anyone have the Cardi ones? My DH doesn't think they will last five mins.

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 19:27:37

Also is it true you are meant to order a size down from your normal size?

Jewelsandgems Sun 16-Aug-09 19:32:05

Schuh sell the real deal and have cardy uggs.

I did see a women in the supermarket the other day and her cardy uggs were badly snagged and looked a bit bobbly. But my guess is that if you wear your jeans over your cardy uggs, this will cause bobbling (because the same would be the case for any wooly fabric I think) but if you are tucking in, I think they should be ok.

If you get a stain on them though, not sure how well that would come out.

Why not go for those new ones with the button? They look gorgeous!

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 19:55:41

Which ones are those? Direct me in the right direction!

Jewelsandgems Sun 16-Aug-09 20:01:47

here bailey button uggs

woodenchair Sun 16-Aug-09 20:04:44

I've just found this website.

Don't know if they are genuine or not, but the label the back looks pretty good. I found from a link on the news of the world a reputable sunday paper website

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 20:16:14

Those are really nice too. Ahh too many shoes not enough money. I think I need to try them on actually, I am scared to order on line now. I like the idea of the Cardy ones because you can wear them up or down.

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 20:19:06

Also DH very not keen - might have to wait until my birthday which is not until October and I want them now!!!!!

tiredoftherain Sun 16-Aug-09 20:50:37

Just got the Bailey Button ones from Shudoo.com - if you look on my voucher codes website there is a 10% discount voucher. They are definitely real and lovely!

Woodenchair, I don't know about that website. They look ok but something makes me suspicious about how cheap they are, and how many of them are available.. If you don't care if they're real, they may be a really good lookalike bargain. I once had a fake pair off ebay which were almost identical to my real ones, but the quality of the sheepskin just wasn't nearly as good.

Stefka Sun 16-Aug-09 21:24:33

How do I find your website?

Jewelsandgems Sun 16-Aug-09 21:28:46

www.shudoo.co.uk/P~UGG-BB~UGG+Bailey+Button

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now