Talk

Advanced search

wanted: Hair product to de-grease hair for days when I don't want to wash it

(5 Posts)
OrangeKnickers Thu 13-Aug-09 12:33:57

I have shortish, dyed hair. I prefer to wash it every other day so the colour keeps and it doesn't get too damaged. Also I am lazy.

Sometimes this does mean I look a littllleeeeeee greassyyy maybe. Is it worth getting some no-water shampoo sprays or are they rubbsh and will just bugger up my hair?

smile

Claire2301 Thu 13-Aug-09 12:35:27

I've used them and they make your hair feel a tad funny but work a treat for a day. I've the pint tropical flavour from superdrug!

OrangeKnickers Thu 13-Aug-09 13:36:35

thanks Claire - do you think it leaves your head in an OK state? My hair has a tendancy to break.

Claire2301 Thu 13-Aug-09 16:38:46

Yeah for mine it does. I only use it maybe once every two months max, but it is such a lifesaver on those days!

Wafflesnaffler Sat 15-Aug-09 18:36:34

OrangeKnickers, they definitely do work. I don't think they damage hair, I use mine every week! (I'm not dirty, just not supposed to wash afro hair too often).

There's a YouTube video of a girl reviewing/demonstrating the Lee Stafford one here (although at the end it doesn't look that different so not sure if this is as good as Batiste). She says don't do it too often but personally my hair hasn't suffered:
Lee Stafford YouTube review

The Batiste one is like a spray-on powder, and definitely well thought of (when I started my reviews site I was surprised it's actually the second-most reviewed product after GHDs!):
Batiste reviews

Also Boots Expert does one which doesn't come out like a powder spray, but still works.

Hope you find a good one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now