Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the £15 Florence and Fred skinny jeans from Tesco?

(8 Posts)
nappyaddict Wed 12-Aug-09 12:38:21

Are they good or should I spend a bit more on some better quality ones. I've tried cheaper ones from New Look, H&M and Dorothy Perkins before and they always go really baggy once I've been wearing them a couple of hours.

scattyspice Wed 12-Aug-09 13:36:59

I haven't tried Tesco jeans NA but Sainsburys jeans go baggy too hmm. Next aren't too bad. Oasis jeans are good (pricier though).

101handbags Wed 12-Aug-09 14:18:46

I second scattyspice, Oasis jeans are the best I have found, get all my jeans there now.

cocolepew Wed 12-Aug-09 14:20:55

They are £15 with a long line cardi at the moment. I bought them this morning but they were a 12 on a 14 hanger, so they have to go back.

multitasker Fri 14-Aug-09 15:31:12

Bought the grey ones last year and they were fine - no shrinkage/bagginess at all. Just need to stay away from the bread or they will not be worn much........

flier Fri 14-Aug-09 15:43:51

I've bought them but haven't yet worn them, but I do suspect that they will ge baggy, but I don't mind - £15 for a pair of skinny jeans and a cardigan is a bargain. (its my 1st pair of skinnies too - I actually feel "with it" for once!!)

nappyaddict Fri 14-Aug-09 15:56:52

oooh let me know how you get on with them

flier Sun 16-Aug-09 09:57:14

well I wore them last night, very comfortable and they didn't go all mis-shapen. Big thumbs u from me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now