Talk

Advanced search

Walking in high heels with tights??

(6 Posts)
TheYearOfTheCat Wed 12-Aug-09 01:03:03

I bought a really gorgeous pair of Nine West peep toe high heels recently (a rarity for me).

I can walk in them fine with no tights on, but when I wear tights, my feet slide all over the place in them, and I look like I am tipsy!

Bare legs is just too much effort for me - waxing, fake tan, varicose veins sorted etc, so . . .

What can I do so I can walk in these shoes with tights?

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Wed 12-Aug-09 01:05:47

You can buy all sorts of weird tights from M&S. IIRC, they sell ones with anti-slip things at the bottom like those thick sock/slipper things, you can also (if you are despirate), buy ones with no foot bit at the bottom. Weird!! grin

lou33 Wed 12-Aug-09 01:27:18

what about using the party feet inserts? they should stop the slipping and keep your feet comfy

pasturesnew Wed 12-Aug-09 02:32:21

You can try spraying a little bit of hairspray on your soles when the tights are on. Or limit your high heels to those with backs or ankle straps (sorry doesn't help with the new shoes you just got though).

EldonAve Wed 12-Aug-09 10:14:28

I have some of the antislip tights
they work fine

pollypanties Sun 23-Feb-14 18:26:19

marks and spencer have a hi heel tights range non slip including a sandal toe pair for peep toes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now