Talk

Advanced search

Got the dress, help me accessorize for a wedding...

(11 Posts)
thatsnotmymonster Mon 10-Aug-09 18:15:59

Can't find the actual dress online so this pic is the closest I could get to the style

this

Except it has straps (about an inch wide) and it is white and 2 shades of blue (royal blue and aqua/turquoise).

So what will I wear with it?

I think it would look great with another strong colour i.e. bright yellow, coral?

blondissimo Tue 11-Aug-09 07:24:59

I love bright yellow and coral - but probably the bright yellow would go best with blue. You didn't say what you needed, ie wrap, cardigan, bag shoes, jewellery?smile

thatsnotmymonster Tue 11-Aug-09 11:21:31

Lol everything!

But I got shoes last night- I will try and find a pic.

Think I will go without jacket/cardi/wrap as my budget does not allow but still need jewellery and maybe (cheap) bag grin.

thatsnotmymonster Tue 11-Aug-09 11:24:28

[www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=270801&language=en-GB&cid=sale_sandals these sandals]]

In white. What do you think?

Also what colour nail polish?

thatsnotmymonster Tue 11-Aug-09 11:25:54

Try again

these

thatsnotmymonster Tue 11-Aug-09 14:37:35

Bumping!

blondissimo Tue 11-Aug-09 17:16:23

Sorry thatsnotmymonster - ds was being violently sick most of day so didn't get chance to get back to you!
Shoes look good - I'd go for a beaded blue or yellow necklace and bracelet and a white clutch bag.

thatsnotmymonster Tue 11-Aug-09 20:11:24

Oh poor your dd is she ok now? Poor you too!

That sounds good- anyone fancy searching tinternet for some accessories so I can get an idea!

blondissimo Wed 12-Aug-09 08:23:36

Thankssmile. He seems better now but still not 100%, so will see what today holds!
For the bag I'd go for something like this, but obviously in white or colours to match.
Jewellery maybe this and this?
Or something along those lines?

thatsnotmymonster Wed 12-Aug-09 21:38:44

I love those- especially the bracelet though they are too pricey and maybe too turquoise!!

Will have another look.

blondissimo Thu 13-Aug-09 13:51:40

I tried to link to the stone colour but it obviously didn't work!!!
They are quite pricey, but perhaps something along those lines - I'm sure Accessorize would do something like that and they always have matching sets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now