Talk

Advanced search

Tresemme root lift spray

(6 Posts)
deaddei Sun 09-Aug-09 18:30:26

Anyone tried this? It's part of their new volume range, and I've bought some ready to use tomorrow. Should I expect a miracle or not?

TrillianAstra Sun 09-Aug-09 18:34:12

I haven't used it, but feel experienced enough in the way of hair products to say that you should never expect a miracle, sorry.

What is it supposed to do, exactly?

deaddei Sun 09-Aug-09 18:36:02

Give umph and volume I think...yes, it may be relegated to the ever growing collection under the bathroom sink.

TrillianAstra Sun 09-Aug-09 18:37:19

I think a lot of the time the trick with products is knowing what to DO with them, not necessaily having, for example, a specific mousse but just having any mousse and the right know-how.

If other people say it's good make sure they descibe in minute detail what they do to make it be good.

Wafflesnaffler Mon 10-Aug-09 10:46:08

Did it work? I'm on tenterhooks!

deaddei Tue 11-Aug-09 16:43:17

Well it was actually pretty good- my hair is a shortish bob, with a few layers and very very thick and straight- it actually looked quite bouffy and perky.
However, this morning I had my hair cut and coloured and I am SO happy- no highlights this time, but lovely glossy dark brown instead of a more coppery/golden brown.. Nice long slopy fringe too, which reduces the need for Botox on the forehead.
Wonder if dh will a)notice b)like.
Feeling good!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now